Shizuoka General Hospital
Thank you for visiting Shizuoka General Hospital’s homepage.
Renowned for its outstanding services in specialized and acute care medicine, Shizuoka General Hospital also is committed to ensuring exceptional community health care.
Major progress is being made to meet these high standards set by the Hospital’s faculty.
In September 2017, the Medical Frontier Center opened with 22 Operating Rooms, including five rooms dedicated to endoscopic surgery and two rooms devoted to robot surgical support. In addition, there are four Radiation Therapy rooms as well as PET Imaging Center with three units of PET Imaging equipment adjoined to that. We are pleased to tell you that the Radiation Therapy Rooms include the most advanced equipment and hybrid space that allow also for Angiograms, Computerized Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans.
The Medical Frontier Center is committed to the education and training of its medical staff. This also includes the ongoing education and training of medical staff at the Research Support Center.
We also value regional collaboration among hospitals. Thanks to subsidy from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Fujinokuni Virtual Mega-Hospital (Fujinokuni Net), began full operations in 2011, and, the system has been supported by the national insurance since 2016. It is now on a firm footing, and we look forward to further developments that contribute to regional medical education and care of patients.
As the premier medical organization in Shizuoka Prefecture, we are dedicated to the ongoing training of doctors, staff and students, and will continue to advance safety and cooperation with family doctors, community hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
With your support and understanding, we will move forward in our mission to provide “quality holistic medical care that is reliable and gives peace of mind to all patients.” Thank you.
Shizuoka General Hospital
Shizuoka General Hospital is dedicated to providing outstanding medical care to improve the health, safety and well-being of all patients.
Principle and Policy
- We will provide the best and the most-advanced medical treatment available for all patients.
- At all times, we will offer a safe, comfortable and cheerful environment.
- We will run a transparent facility, which cultivates a basic understanding of the outstanding care we provide for the people who rely on us.
- We will continually move toward medical advances and pioneering treatments.
- As the leading hospital in Shizuoka Prefecture, we will work closely with the community medical association to contribute to improving health care practices.
- We will provide each patient with complete and informed medical information, and answer all questions fully and compassionately.
- We will be committed to the health and welfare of our entire community by providing emergency care, disaster medical treatment, tuberculosis medical treatment, as well as care of those in outlying areas and those with rare diseases.
- We will nurture the next generation of expects and leaders to become the best medical professionals anywhere.
|Department of Emergency Medicine|
|Department of Cardiovascular Medicine|
|Department of Cardiovascular Surgery|
|Department of Medical Oncology|
|Department of Palliative Medicine|
|Department of General Internal medicine|
|Department of Nephrology|
|Department of Urology|
|Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology|
|Department of Neurology|
|Department of Neurosurgery|
|Department of Gastroenterology|
|Department of Gastroenterological Surgery|
|Department of Respiratory Medicine|
|Department of General Thoracic Surgery|
|Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Department of Breast surgery|
|Department of Pediatrics|
|Department of Orthopaedic Surgery|
|Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Department of Ophthalmology|
|Department of Otorhinolaryngology,Head and Neck surgery|
|Department of Hematology|
|Department of Dermatology|
|Department of Plastic Surgery|
|Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Department of Pain Clinic|
|Department of Medical Genetics|
|Department of Anesthesiology|
|Department of Intensive Care Medicine|
|Department of Radiology|
|Department of Nuclear Medicine|
|Department of Pathologｙ|
|Address||4-27-1 Kita Ando Aoi-ku, Shizuoka City Japan 420-8527|